top of page

I'm doing some construction on my property.  How do I get the water line marked?

BCRWA is a member of Ohio Utilities Protection Service (OUPS).  To get a water line marked you will need to contact them at 1-800-362-2764.  Remember that BCRWA only marks lines that they own and not private service lines beyond the meter!


bottom of page