top of page

How do I have a service transferred to a new owners name?


In order to have your water service transferred to a new owner , you must :  give notice to BCRWA  to discontinue service or to change occupancy/ownership.  The current member of record is responsible for all water passing through the meter until the Association is notified of a date for a final read, and the Association has an address for the final bill, and service is discontinued.



In order to have the service transferred to you from an existing owner you must:  Come to the office during normal business hours and fill out an application for service and a water users agreement.  You will also need to show proof of ownership (a copy of the property deed) and remember all names listed on the deed need to sign the water users agreement.

bottom of page